Sharing thoughts about Taylor Hicks and concert travels and other musical musings!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"What's Right is Right" - New Single from Taylor Hicks!



Coming January 27, 2009 on Amazon!


I get giddy just thinking about it, so what must happen when I actually hear the new single! Thanks to Amazon, I can listen to a short snippet of the song whenever I want, and what I really want is to hear the entire song! In the meantime, I'll just go have a listen and enjoy what I can hear - click below if you want to join me!

ETA: Keep checking back with Amazon - the clip may come back up later the week before release. And this seems to be the link where you can purchase the song beginning January 20!
ETA: The snippett is back! Go listen to this wonderful new song from Taylor Hicks! Listen all you want until the song becomes available on January 27!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Amazon already took OUR Taylor snippet down. The song does sound great, but imagine how great the full 3:47 version will be, TOTAL bliss.

Taylor knows what we want and HE will deliver.

Hurry up January 20th!!!

Some of My Favorite Pictures


Taylor%20HicksQuantcast