My New Year’s Resolutions for 2009
- See Taylor Hicks as ‘Teen Angel’ at least one week-end as he makes his way across the US in the “Grease” National Tour
- Spend lots of week-ends enjoying my granddaughters and have them spend the week-ends with me when possible!
- Finally put together my scrapbook of all the Taylor Hicks concerts that I attended in 2007
- Walk a little more and eat a little less, which includes more cooking at home and less eating out
- Watch Taylor Hicks in as many concerts or after-shows as possible, given the current state of the economy
- Make sure that everything I do is both purposeful and fun!
- Make sure I get at least two copies of “The Distance” when it’s released in early spring – one for the car and one for the house!
- Give thanks for all blessings that I receive during the year, and remember the source from which those blessing come
- Support those that need it with my time and resources, whether it’s a contribution to Kid One Transport or sending Taylor Hicks’ CDs to our troops
- Watch “Whomp at the Warfield” at least 10 times and enjoy it more each time!
- Live each day to its fullest and say “thank you” at the end of each day
- Travel with friends and family whenever the opportunity arises, especially if a Taylor Hicks performance is part of the activities!
- Live well, love much and laugh often – because these are the secrets to a happy life!
Happy New Year Everyone!
May 2009 be the best year ever!