Sharing thoughts about Taylor Hicks and concert travels and other musical musings!

Monday, December 30, 2013

It's a New Day, it's a New Year

The current year is quickly coming to a close and 2014 is about to begin.  For many, it's a time to reflect; for others, a time to make resolutions for the new year.  I'm doing a little bit of both maybe.

I'd like to pass on something a local radio station (WRVR,104.5, the River) does each year in January.  It's call the Law of Abundance.  I've been doing this for the last few years, and it's time I passed it on!

Take a check.  Make it out to yourself, your full legal name on the payee line.  The amount space is left blank.  On the For line, write "Paid in Full".  Sign the check with the words "Law of Abundance"on the signature line.  Tear out the check and put in a safe place in your wallet.  Carry it with you all year long.

This has to be done no earlier than New Year's Day and no later than the first new moon (January 7, 2014).  If you are going to do this, you don't have a lot of time to waste!  I'll be writing my check out on New Year's Day, so why not join me in doing this!  I can't promise miracles, but I can tell you that you have nothing to lose!

After all, it's a new day, it's a new year!  Happy New Year Everyone!



Tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Some of My Favorite Pictures


Taylor%20HicksQuantcast